Well, we all come across configuring things in our daily lives. Whether it’s adjusting things in the bookshelves, looking for a certain nut or bolt, in a jar filled with parts in the garage, and so on. Most of us can recall a time when we were unsuccessful in our search for a specific nut or bolt.
While we have the option of simply purchasing a new part, design engineers who are attempting to locate parts cannot afford to give up. Fortunately, new technology is on the market that addresses this issue – interactive 3D Parts Catalogs, real-time over the web. These catalogs save manufacturing companies not only time but also money. It also gives designers the confidence to more effectively find, reuse, and control standard parts.
So you must be thinking, are there any benefits of a 3D Catalog? Must be?
1. 3D view: Provides more insights into the product.
2. Quick and Easy: Users can quickly select and customize products to the exact specifications they require, much more accurately and much faster.
3. Runtime Configuration: For example, someone purchasing a sofa can specify whether it should be a recliner, 2 seater, 3 seater, and texture with different colors.
4. Cost estimate: End users can be aware of the product prices at runtime as per configuration and product choice.
5. Time-saving: Helps to reduce the time taken by the client to visualize, customize, configure and get price estimates of products.
6. Readily available: Customers can have access to parts on any device with mobile apps. They can find, reuse, and control standard parts more effectively.
7. Versatile: Ability to provide 2D and 3D CAD models in more than 100 formats.
Why Choose ProtoTech’s 3D e-CATALOG development services for Your Next Digital Products?
- Huge 3D Warehouse: Adding some more to the above benefits, Simple Parts to Complex Assemblies are available under one roof.
- 3D Visualization: With interactive 3D previews and AR / VR experiences, you can showcase your products from every angle. Give customers the ability to see the exact configured product they require from the 3D part library. Allow them to move, manipulate, and inspect the product from any angle directly from product pages.
- Boost Sale:
- Suggesting alternative products to tempt buyers into purchasing decisions with the experience of smart and interactive design.
- Dynamically generate 3D product data sheets for configured products:
- Ensure easy and accurate ordering.
- Identify the correct parts for any repair quickly and accurately.
- Conserve Money: For manufacturers, it’s cost-effective as they don’t need to manufacture products to showcase. Just imagine the manufacturing cost of a product with hundreds of configurations.
With the help of ProtoTech’s e-catalog solutions, for Digital 3D Catalog Platform, boost your product sales through incredibly simple, dynamic 3D Products e-CATALOGs that can be easily accessible to your customers.
That can not only be quickly select but also configure the products to the exact specifications they are looking for! Configure different parts for the products in real-time by suggesting alternative products to tempt buyers into purchasing decisions with the experience of smart and interactive design. As a result, in order to meet these requirements, your company must have a well-managed digital product or e-catalog.
3D Catalog Technology
3D interactive Catalogs
3D parts catalog software