ProtoTech releases new version for OBJ Exporter for Autodesk Inventor
OBJ Exporter exports the model to OBJ file. OBJ (or .OBJ) is a geometry definition file format first developed by Wave front Technologies. The file format is open and has been universally adopted by other 3D Graphics Application vendors.
Updates of this Release
- Added support for Autodesk ® Inventor® 2018.
- Added feature to allow user to set preferences and export solids, surfaces and sketches
Fig A – Inventor model with Surfaces Fig B – Inventor model without Surfaces
Now you can export surfaces and sketches too. This enhancement provides following benefits:
- User can set the preference to export Object types (i.e. Only Solid, Only Surfaces, Only Sketches or any possible combination of these three options).
Fig C– Options provided to set Items to be exported
To know more about this release visit here: http://bit.ly/2ip4V02
Why to use ProtoTech’s OBJ Exporter?
- It supports colors.
- An Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications
- 3D Visualization – Desktop, Mobile, Web
- AR/VR Application Development
- Feasibility Studies and Technology Evaluation
- Engineering File formats & Data Interoperability
- Quality Assurance for MMO Games
For more information: