ProtoTech releases new version (v 3.0) for 3D PDF Exporter for Inventor
3D PDF is a portable document format, independent from application software, and operating systems, and can be shared very easily. ProtoTech has developed various plugins to export 3D PDF (PRC) data from AutoCAD / Inventor / Revit / NavisWorks / Max / Maya / SolidWorks and Fusion 360. These plugins export 3D PDF (.pdf) file by traversing native data structure.
Pune, India, 3rd August, 2017 – ProtoTech Solutions has released its latest version (v 3.0) of 3D PDF Exporter plugin for Autodesk Inventor.
Feature of this release-
- Allow user to choose entity type (solids, surfaces with sketches) to export.
Earlier version of PDF exporter plugin used to export solids, surfaces and sketches together (if present) in PDF file. Now in latest PDF exporter plugin we have added a new feature which allows user to specify exactly what to export, solids and/or surfaces and/or sketches.
Note: Please refer above screenshot for ‘Preferences dialog‘.
Highlighted area shows the user options to use this new feature.
To know more about this release visit here: http://bit.ly/2tKjnQA
Why to use ProtoTech’s 3D PDF Exporters?
- Supports face level colors and textures.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® Inventor® 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications.
- AR/VR Development.
- 3D Desktop/Mobile/Web Visualization
- Engineering File formats & Data Interoperability Mobile/Web Engineering Apps Development
- Quality Assurance/Testing services.
For more information: